Wednesday 23 September 2015

Apologies + New Sketches

Hey guys, I've been really inactive and I haven't posted for more than a month. I'm really sorry about that. I'll try and squeeze in time to blog over my stack of assignments, but no guarantees. I'm on school holidays though, I should have a lot of time to blog. (If I don't, scream at me remind me in the comments.)

Here is a GIF as an apology.



I hope these sketches will keep you entertained until I write up a new post :)

Who plays Minecraft? (Ooh, ooh, me!!)
Well here is a cave spider (anime, of course. Everything must be anime!).

Anime version of my friend :)
RAAAH! Bet I scared you XD
Lucy Heartfilia with a look of pure anger on her face.

Continuing on with the Minecraftime
(Minecraft + Anime? Get it? Oh my gosh I'm so smart).
Here is a snow golem.




12 comments:

  1. I love to anime drawings! Also if you like drawing I am doing a new blog with my friend were that is the center purpose.

    http://artistswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's a good idea! I would love to join if that's the case xx

      Delete
  2. Yay you're back!!! <3 I'm looking forward for more posts - SO JEALOUS YOUR ON SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!

    How do you add gifs to a blog post?! I can't believe I don't know how!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adding gifs are just like adding any other images, all you need to do is search 'em up on Google Images or Pinterest, save them to your computer, and then upload them to Blogger as you would with any other image.

      Hope that helped!

      Delete
  3. Super cute! Love the sketchwork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Awesome drawings!!

    I would be honoured if you check out my blog!!

    The Writer!
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Love your work!! Keep going!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll go check out your blog right away :)

      Delete
  5. Cool drawings Ayumii! I love your blog!
    Also, I've tagged you to do my 'Times Gone By' tag :)
    Little Robin xx
    http://littleteensblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll go check out your tag :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping to leave a comment :)