Tuesday 29 September 2015

Currently

Hey everyone! I just thought I'd give everyone an update on my life because, well, everyone loves me, so there. Your argument is invalid.

Currently Reading 
"The Colour of Magic" - Terry Pratchett
"The Shadowhunter's Codex" - Cassandra Clare & Joshua Lewis

Currently Listening To
"Stardust" - MIKA
"WILD" & "FOOLS" - Troye Sivan
"Flares" - The Script

Currently Drawing 
Wendy & Carla from Fairy Tail
Horses

Currently Enjoying
Riding downhill
Being on holidays

Currently Eating
Raspberry & White Chocolate Yoghurt
Oranges (sidenote: I've been eating like five of these a day which is really not healthy XD)

Currently Watching (Anime-wise :P)
Fairy Tail
Detective Conan


What have you guys been up to lately?







6 comments:

  1. I love this! I was wondering if you wanted to do O's tag with me! If you read her latest post, you'll understand www.lifeasyounglady.blogspot.com If not that's fine, but I'd love too!

    Email me at: whatlexieloves@gmail.com

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to Lexie! I'll email you right away :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Ayumii!
    I'm also reading AND LOVING the Shadowhunters series as well!
    Can we KIT?
    ~Maddie xox
    stylerighthere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jayuuuuuuu should i start a blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to leave a comment :)