Tuesday 19 May 2015

The Lauryn Tag

  **If you are following me currently, or follow me later, your button/link will or has been added to the buttons page (if you have a blog, of course). It's the least I can do for my amazing Adipose Army!
  **My blog will be a bit of a mess in the next few days/weeks while I try to find a better design. Plus, I will try and learn some basic coding so I can play around with the design XD

Hey guys!

I've been tagged by Lauryn from Welcome to My World to do The Lauryn Tag.


The Lauryn Tag

Do you know any Lauryns or Laurens (OTHER THAN ME)?
I don't think so. Nothing springs to mind.

Are you famous in any way?
Well, I was on the news in the background for something that they were filming at my primary school. I also walked past the cameras deliberately once or twice with my friends at a basketball game. I guess blogging has also made me demi-semi-famous, heheh. There's probably something else that I can't remember though.

What is your favourite song?
Currently, it's Interviewer by Megurine Luka, and Fireflies by Owl City.

Favourite celebrity?
Hatsune Miku(!), David Tennant, Billie Piper, Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, Arthur Darvill, Alex Kingston, Catherine Tate, Carey Mulligan, John Barrowman, and all the other Doctor Who actors. I'm sorry, but they're all favourites! //fangirls// I mean, you can't not fangirl when you see this!


You just can't! Try not fangirling. I dare you.
That's it.

I tag anyone who wants to do this.




2 comments:

Thanks for stopping to leave a comment :)