Thursday 11 June 2015

Updates

Ahhh I haven't posted in ages! (As quoted by one of my friends, "What the hell is taking you so long to post, it's been over a week!") In fact, it's been almost two weeks...

First, I need ideas. I'm right in the middle; I don't want to go on a blogging break, but I'm losing my creative streak. So give me your souls I mean ideas!

Secondly, I've finished all my assignments, so I will have more time to blog, probably twice a week instead of once.

And finally, here are some things.

Poem #3
(My friend pleaded with me to post this on my blog. I said no. But here it is, so if you're reading this right now, you're not allowed to tell me to hurry up at my locker for a week.)

It doesn't take much to hide how broken you are.

A carefully placed smile.
A half-hearted joke.
A dead body.

No one will notice.
That's all it takes.

That's all it ever takes.

Drawings
(Here are some doodles and stuff I did in my spare time.)

I didn't finish her...whoops. I couldn't be bothered,
that's why there is no shading.
Her legs are so fat nyuuh
Also no shading..
You can't really see the back of the hat...stupid lighting.
This is a girl wearing a creeper hoodie.
LUCY ERMAGHEERD FANGIRL ATTACK
Okay guys, this is Lucy Heartfilia from the anime, Fairy Tail.
That symbol up in the corner is the guild mark.
Harry Potter Series
Well, I'm so close to finishing the HP series, and I have to say that I'm obsessed with yet another book series. But I don't think I really have the right to fangirl over HP just yet, since I'm not finished yet. I also have to watch all the movies, cause movies. 

I know I should have read the series earlier, and I regret not doing that. When I was little, I picked Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone up, turned to the first page with my pudgy little fingers, read the first chapter, and (you may throw tomatoes at my younger self) said I DIDN'T LIKE IT. I haven't picked it up until this year (you may also throw tomatoes at me).

I shall keep you updated on this new obsession.

~

And now, I am off to watch Fairy Tail (and do more homework...//sighs//). I'll try and post tomorrow!



8 comments:

  1. Hi Ayumii! Cool post! I love your drawings they are awesome! *sighs* I am a terrible drawer. And I know how you feel. Homework is so annoying. I want to burn it down right now! But, I can't. Oh well. I love your blog! It's terrific, spectacular!

    -Sarah : )
    joysofmyhappylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! Your blog is amazing too xx

      Delete
  2. Those aren't fat legs lol.
    The movies aren't as great as the books. But they're good.
    I read the fairy tail manga but didn't watch the anime. I have an extreme sense of dislike for series that are over 50 episodes because I just don't have the time for it during med school and I just hate it when the story is dragging on and on and I need to study and the anime isn't finishing xD so that's why I just drop kick 50+ animes out of my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they do get a bit boring after a while. I still prefer manga to anime, although either is good. I usually cover about 50 episodes in a single weekend (procrastination to the max XD), so I guess I'm good XD

      Delete
  3. You like fairy tail. Can I be your best friend already?

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO YOUR DRAWINGS ARE JUST WAY TOO GOOD xd!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to leave a comment :)