Saturday 18 April 2015

A...Uh...Poem...Thing...



Why?

When I look
At your face
All I see
             are
                  lies.


Beautifully spun
Your glistening web
                                of lies.

Why?

Why did it have to be this way?
Why did you do this
To me


-------------------------------------

I didn't even know what that was...I just wrote something while my creative juices were flowing, heheh. I don't even think it makes sense...ah well. That's my brain for you XD 
Check out the pageview counter at the bottom too. It's on 694, thank y'all so so much! 

~ayumii

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Ayumii, this is AMAZING!

    It may not 100% make sense, but that's what make it magical and mystically FABULOUS! ;)

    Keep it up!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to leave a comment :)