Friday 10 April 2015

More (Slightly) Useless Information About Meh

I got this (tag? I'm not sure of all the terminology, I'm still kinda new XD) from Mae over at Super Swankified (go check it out, her blog is pretty swanky :D), and it's more (false) information about me...because I still have my paranoia of creepy old men stalking me over the internet. Here goes...

Vital Stats -
Name - Ayumii
Nicknames - Hmm, I used to have this atrocious hairstyle and my friend started calling me "Bunny". Otherwise it's either "You There!", "Emo" , "Stupid" or "Crazy".
Birthday - Star sign. That's all I am revealing for now.
Place of birth - In a hospital XD
Star sign - Leo...grr
Occupation - Professional procrastinator at your service.


Appearance -
Hair colour - Black. May or may not be dyed (the emo thing :D).
Hair length - It's weird on one side, cause I put it up in a side ponytail and hacked half of it off. So, um, diagonal XD
Eye colour - Red...I AM A DEMON AND I LIVE UNDER YOUR BED
Best feature - My left eyebrow. It's beautiful. 
Braces - I might be getting them.
Piercings - Naah.
Tattoos - I want one of the TARDIS on my shoulder or something like that :D
Righty or lefty - Ambidextrous, but only when punching. Otherwise imma righty.

Firsts -
First best friend - Her name was Sarah. We never talked to each other again after kindergarten.
Award - Some music award for being a good little child.
Sport - Badminton. This is like, the only sport I'm actually good at.
Real holiday - I think Christmas.
Concert - Never been. Unless you count watching Pink live on TV.

Favourites -
Film -  Grown Ups (1 & 2), How to Train Your Dragon (1 & 2) Maleficent (1 & 2...jks, jks), Pitch Perfect
TV show - DOCTOR WHO
Colour - Tardis blue, blood red, and black.
Song - Deep Sea Girl by Hatsune Miku, Interviewer by Megurine Luka (those two are Japanese songs but still really catchy XD) and City Lights by Bridgit Mendler.
Restaurant - I don't care, as long as it has food.
Shop - If it has food or entertainment, I'm in!
Book - Currently, it's "The Forbidden Sea" by Sheila A. Nielson.
Magazine - Uh...don't know, don't really care all that much.
Shoes - My illuminati converse style shoes with "love" and "hate" doodled onto the tips.

Currently... 
Feeling - Hungry. And emo.
Single or taken - Single...you'll have to be amazing to change that XD
Eating - An imaginary bowl of mango and bubblegum ice cream. Yum.
Listening to - City Lights by Bridgit Mendler.
Thinking about - My essay on "The Hobbit" that I must finish...euuugh.
Watching - My fingers fly over the keyboard.
Wearing - A pastel orange hoodie, and weirdly patterned leggings.

Future -
Want children - No, cause I really don't want to look after a baby while I'm struggling to pay my rent, on top of other things. I'll probably forget to feed it or something. 
Want to be married - Pfft...nobody could stay with me long enough. That's why they created divorces.
Careers in mind - Ice cream truck driver! Okay, I haven't really decided. I'm gonna go with that until I decide.
Where do you want to live - Japan! Anime and sushi...

Do you believe in...
God - No...sorry. Not religious.
Miracles - YES.
Love at first sight - Oh, god no. Please, spare me. You take one look at them and you fall in love? WHAT IF THEY'RE A PSYCHOPATH
Ghosts - Yes. 
Aliens - Ahem? Do I need to remind you that I WATCH DOCTOR WHO?!?!
Soul mates - No...at least not for me.
Heaven - Eh. I like to think it's a happy place, that's all.
Hell - YES (emo).
Kissing on the first date - Uhm...really awkward question that I really don't want to think about, let's just say no.
Yourself - Not really.

~ayumii

9 comments:

  1. An ice cream truck driver sounds like an awesome job! Cool tag!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lexie! You've just earned yourself a free ice-cream :D

      ~ayumii

      Delete
  2. Your "want children?" Response was funny xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! A fellow Whovian! Who's your favorite doctor?

    Stori Tori's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tenth, eleventh and fifth. It's always good to meet another Whovian :D

      Delete
    2. Sweetness! Mine are Ten and Eleven. ^ ^ It is indeed.

      Delete
  4. I want to follow you in your ambition. We will be ice-cream truck rivals! Let the Ice Cream War Begin!!! :)
    www.cascadesofdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! But my ice-cream ninja leprechauns will crush you ;)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping to leave a comment :)