Sunday 5 July 2015

Awards & Tags

Hey guys!

Today I've got some tags and awards that I should probably do before I lose them in my draft folder for all of eternity...so let's get started!

What's the Plan Tag
Thank you Sarah from The Joys of Life for tagging me!

Rules:
- Answer the questions below
- Tag anyone else
- Make one other question for the people you tag
- Have fun!

What do you want to be when you grow up? 
Gotta catch 'em all! Okay, okay, besides that, I would probably like to be either an author or a manga artist.
 
What college or university do you want to go to?
I don't think I want to worry about that just yet. High school is already doing me in -.-

Do you want to get married?
The question should be: Does anyone want to marry you? The answer to both questions is no. I'm afraid no boy can stand having me around for more than two minutes without screaming internally in fear/annoyance. One of the two.

Do you want to have children?
//cough// No. Pesky little brats.

Apartment or House?
Mansion. //eyes glitter greedily// Yeah, I'd prefer a house. After all, I need somewhere to put my 37 cats ^.^

Pets?
Besides my future cats, I really really want a kitten. I had a yabby but I was too busy with an English essay and I forgot to didn't feed it.

Car or Van?
Van! Wherever I go, my cats go :D

My question is: If you got caught up in World War III, what would you do?


The Creative Blogger Award
Thank you Hannah from The Tales of My Life for nominating me!

Rules:
- Share 5 facts about you
- Tag/nominate 5 other blogs
- Have fun!

1) I have recently become addicted to Terraria! Still a noob though -.-

This is a screenshot. So lucky ^.^
2) You know how most some people are addicted to coffee? Well, I'm addicted to cans of lemon honey tea from Daiso. Those things are amazing. 

3) I can't feel as warm as other people. So if it was a scorching hot day, and everyone was prancing around in shorts, thongs, and summery attire, you'd find me shivering in a fluffy jacket with the hood pulled over my head.

4) Even though I am a Whovian, I own no Doctor Who merchandise. The situation is so sad, I have to cry myself to sleep :(
I have spray-painted a picture of the TARDIS travelling through time and space though.

5) Sad songs make me happy. It doesn't matter what my mood is, but just listening to a sad song makes me feel better. I'm a sad, sad, person...



Thanks again Sarah and Hannah!


2 comments:

  1. Hey! Cool post, it's surprising at what you can find at Daiso XD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to leave a comment :)