Saturday 11 July 2015

Songs for a Sad Playlist

So, summer is here for most people.  Not for me though...it's freezing and my parents won't turn the heater on :(

Back to the point. Summer playlists are popping up everywhere on the blogosphere. And what do I say about that? Too mainstream.

So I present to you my Sad and Depressing Playlist, for all your emo needs. No commentary this time, even though I know you all love my commentary :3

Not About Angels (From The Fault in Our Stars) - Birdy
Skinny Love - Birdy
Wings - Birdy
Let It Go - Elsa James Bay
Fix You - Coldplay
The Scientist - Coldplay
A Sky Full of Stars - Coldplay
Photograph - Ed Sheeran
Please Don't Say You Love Me - Gabrielle Aplin
The Power of Love - Gabrielle Aplin
All I See is Gold - Bridgit Mendler
Circles - Passenger
All the Little Lights - Passenger
Let Her Go - Passenger
Love Will Remember - Selena Gomez
Latch (Acoustic) - Sam Smith












P.S~
I'm going to be redesigning my blog button, but you can still use the old one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping to leave a comment :)