Saturday 1 August 2015

I'm Back! + Birthday Challenge

Your favourite blogger is back! Bigger (like, literally XD) and better, with a new and improved ego the size of an overfed African elephant. (I am also recovering from an overdose on Skittles and Maltesers, but that's besides the point.) I have returned! Did y'all miss me? Of course you did.

And, I have more good news. Aren't I generous? Normally, I just complain about my boring, drab life. But this time, I have decided to give you two, yes, that's right, two pieces of good news. In one post! //audience glares//

The suspense...the anticipation...

My birthday is coming up! //shoots confetti everywhere//

But...I'm not telling you when! That's right, I'm that evil. I'm making y'all guess. Presenting...Ayumii's Birthday Challenge!

I lost the credits for the background pic...

I will release clues somewhere on my blog. (I don't know how many I'll release yet, so it may range from one to fifty XD) It's up to you to find them, and figure out which day my birthday is on. Before you ask, it's in August. So it could be any of the thirty-one days, including this one.

So, the rules.
  1. SPREAD THIS CHALLENGE AND THE PICTURE EVERYWHERE. I'd beg, but I have servants to do that for me. So, instead, I'm asking you veeeery nicely.
  2. You have a maximum of three guesses. 
  3. You can either guess in the comment box below, or you can do a little side post thing underneath your main post. (Just remember to direct me to your blog if you do end up posting it on your blog.)
I will reveal the date at the end of the month. The winners will receive a shoutout and a guest post. Prizes are negotiable.

The first clue will be up in the next 24 hours.

Good luck.




6 comments:

  1. AWESOME IDEA - CANNOT WAIT FOR THE FIRST CLUE! Happy birthday for whenever it may be! xoxo

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the first clue!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm excited! Can't wait for the first clue. : )

    ~ Sarah : )
    * The Joys Of Life *

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to leave a comment :)