Friday 7 August 2015

The Next Clue + TMI Tag


Are y'all ready for the next clue?

Good, because it's up. And this time, it's an easy one, because it's in this post.

TMI Tag
So, this has popped up a lot recently around the blog-o-sphere, and, because I feel like being mainstream, I decided to do it XD

1) What are you wearing?
My school uniform.

2) Have you ever been in love?
Yep. IRL and fictional characters.

3) Have you ever had a terrible breakup?
Oh my god, when I had to hand Jace over to Clary...now that was something that you never want to see.

4) How tall are you?
Not tall enough.

5) How much do you weigh?
Every time I hold a helium balloon, I have to hold onto something, otherwise I'll fly away XD

6) Any tattoos?
I have a fake sparkly one somewhere :D

7) Any piercings?
Nope.

8) OTP?
ALEC x MAGNUS 4EVERRRR

9) What is your favourite show?
Doctor Who! //fangirls//

10) Who are your favourite bands?
The Script! Coldplay!

11) Something you miss?
Homework that doesn't take three weeks to complete :(

12) Favourite song?
Electric Angel - Kagamine Len & Rin (BTW, it's a J-Pop song)

13) How old are you?
Teenagerish.

14) Zodiac sign?
Leo :D

15) Quality you look for in a partner?
Caring, can make me laugh, loyal.

16) What is your favorite quote?


17) Who is your favorite actor?
Any actor from Doctor Who.

18) Favorite colour?
TARDIS blue!

19) Loud music or soft?
Soft, I guess.

20) Where do you go when you're sad?
To my room, to cry. Or sometimes I go all blank and pretend I'm tired when there's nowhere to go.

21) How long does it take you to shower?
Depends. It ranges from 10 minutes to half an hour :P

22) How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning?
Ages. Dragging myself out of bed takes an hour.

23) Have you ever been in a physical fight?
I wish! Nope.

24) Turn ons?
Smiles a lot, funny, texts me first.

25) Turn offs?
Talks only about themselves, answers everything with "k", hurts people intentionally then calls it a joke.

26) The reason you joined the blogging community?
So I could share the side of me no one sees.

27) What are your fears?
What lurks in the dark, blood when it's related to hospitals (blood in tubes, blood in packets, just thinking about it makes me squeamish), being truly alone.

28) The last movie that made you cry?
Red Dog.

29) Last time you said you loved someone?
Today :)

30) Meaning behind your blog name?
It was meant to confuse people :P

31) Last book you read?
"When Dogs Cry" - Markus Zusak

32) The book you're currently reading?
"Blood Land" - R.S. Guthrie

33) The last show you watched?
Merlin. (And I am addicted now.)

34) Last person you talked to?
My very very close friend.

35) The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
Read above :)

36) What is your favorite food?
Ice-cream! Sushi!

37) Place you want to visit?
France or Japan.

38) Last place you were?
In my bedroom, eating Skittles.

39) Do you have a crush?
Nope. Unless you count fictional characters (SIMON).

40) Last time you kissed someone?
I kissed somebody virtually today. Don't judge XDD

41) Last time you were insulted?
Today. "You're soooo manipulative!" Excuse me, I'm just very persuasive, thank you very much. XD

42) Favorite flavour or sweet?
Watermelon!

43) What instrument do you play?
I did play the trumpet for a bit, although I was horrible at it :D

44) Favorite piece of jewellery?
A bracelet I made that says "Fangirl".

45) The last sport you played?
Basketball! (And if Wii Sports counts, then bowling.)

46) Last song you sang?
"Bad Blood" - Taylor Swift

47) Favourite pick up line?
You must be a time lord, because you have two hearts...yours and mine :D

48) Have you ever used it?
Hahahahahaha no.

49) Last time you hung out with anyone?
If school counts, then I hung out with people at school.

50) Who should answer these questions next?
Anybody who wants to do it :)

~*~*~*~*~*~
Thank you everyone for 21 followers!
~*~*~*~*~*~





5 comments:

Thanks for stopping to leave a comment :)