Wednesday 11 March 2015

'100 Mostly Useless Questions About Me' Challenge! Part 4

Life quote: Money can't buy you happiness, but it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.

------------------------------------

Questions 76 - 100!

------------------------------------
  1. If your grandmother gave you a gift that you already have, would you tell her? Nah. The more stuff I can hoard, the better.
  2. Do you sing in the car? Yeah, but only to annoy my parents. And really off-tune too.
  3. What is your favorite breed of dog? Pomeranians. They are so freaking adorable! Look at it! LOOK AT IT.
  4. Would you donate money to feed starving animals in the winter? Yes! Duh.
  5. What is your favorite fruit? Mangoes //please don't kill mehh// and frozen blueberries.
  6. What is your least favorite fruit? Coconuts...they give me the shivers...
  7. What kind of fruit have you never had? You really want a list? You would be here alllll day. But I would say Miracle Fruit. Yes, that is an actual fruit. You may google it if you like. I'm not kidding.
  8. If you won a $5,000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you pick? Okay, now this is a tough one. It would either be a lolly shop (because who doesn't like candy?! I mean, come on) or a art supply store.
  9. What brand sports apparel do you wear the most? Um...Kmart?
  10. Are/were you a good student? Yeah, I guess.
  11. Among your friends, who could you arm wrestle and beat? Ooh...nobody. They're all stronger than me lol.
  12. If you had to choose, what branch of the military would you be in? I wouldn't even choose. I'd be running away from them screaming "YOU CAN'T MAKE ME DO THIS!"
  13. What do you think is your best feature? Hmm...flirting. Are you kidding me? No to the freaking way! It would be more like this...
  14. If you were to win a Grammy, what kind of music would it be for? Auto-tuned. I can't sing a single note.
  15. If you were to win an Oscar, what kind of movie would it be for? Uh...I'm not that talented.
  16. What is your favorite season? Winter. Cause then you get to stay inside.
  17. How many members do you have in your immediate family? I forgot.
  18. Which of the five senses is most important to you? Taste. What's the whole point in eating when all you taste is soggy cardboard?
  19. Would you be a more successful painter or singer? Painter. Read above about singing.
  20. How many years will/did you end up going to college? I'm not even going into that, thanks.
  21. Have you ever had surgery? Say whut now?! No way! I'm fabulous enough already.
  22. Would you rather be a professional figure skater or professional football player? Figure skater all the way.
  23. What do you like to collect? I used to collect Pokemon cards. But this was at the young age of...um...young.
  24. How many collectibles do you have? None. Not including all the free stuff I got from Just Kidding magazines.
  25. What one question would you add to this survey? How come lemon washing up liquid contains real lemons, but lemon juice contains artificial flavouring?
Abracadbra alakazam! I have completed the challenge! //throws confetti and streamers everywhere// Are there any other challenges that you want me to have a go at? Comment! And follow my blog...please please pretty pretty pleeeease.

~ayumii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping to leave a comment :)