Friday 6 March 2015

I'm Officially a Trumpeter

I'm currently on the bus, just so you know. By the time I post this I'll be at home (well, obviously. I mean, I'm on a bus. Free wifi doesn't just come up and slap you in the face while you're on a bus.)

Beside me is my super bulky trumpet and my even more super, bulkier bag. Which is taking up a whole seat on the bus and I feel kind of guilty because there are people who don't have a seat. But hey, a trumpet case on your knee is not comfortable. Neither is a huge bag filled with study material.

Speaking about my trumpet...I am officially a 'trumpeter'. I don't even know if that's a real word. I just made that up. Whoop whoop!

But right now my trumpet sounds like a dying walrus on its period, and my excuse is normally "It's stuck." Kudos to my mum, who puts up with this sound, while also managing to love me at the same time. Which is not easy, I assure you.

If you can play a trumpet perfectly well, without it sounding like roadkill, well then CONGRATULATIONS! You win a cookie, and a unicorn. To be specific, a pink fluffy unicorn that dances on rainbows. So yay.

Now I shall play a few rounds of PFUDOR. Goodbye.

~ayumii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping to leave a comment :)