Tuesday 3 March 2015

Locked Outside

I'm so angry at myself right now ugh. I forgot my keys so I'm locked outside now. Until 5:30!!

Uuuuuuuuugh.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, me.

Of course I'm not going to just sit here for an hour. Pfft, what were you thinking? So, I climbed into the backyard. I'm not going to go into anymore detail, but there is a tree with thorns on it that you have to climb past to get to the backyard. And that was probably a bad move, because now it looks like my legs have committed suicide. Actually, that's an understatement. It looks like my legs have had severe depression for seven years and then committed suicide in the worst way possible.

Sorry my posts are taking so long. Homework and all that. So yep.

------------------------------

Pick-up line of the day (yes, I had to do this): There are 21 letters in the alphabet, right? Oh, nevermind, I forgot u r a q t.

------------------------------

Okay, see y'all.

~ayumii


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping to leave a comment :)