Sunday 8 March 2015

'100 Mostly Useless Questions About Myself' Challenge!

I went internet surfing and I found this online!

It's '100 Mostly Useless Questions About Myself' that I will try and answer. I've turned this into a challenge, so I'll try and answer all of them by...let's say Wednesday. So 25 questions answered in each post, if I start today. 

Let's go!
  1. Are you an innie or an outie? I'm pretty sure I'm an innie.
  2. Have you ever written a song? Yes, actually. And I made up about half of it in the shower. And it sucked.
  3. Can you make change for a dollar right now? Nope. I'm broke.
  4. Have you ever been in the opposite sex's public toilet? Er...no. Why would I go in there? 
  5. Have you ever written a poem? Yep. They're mostly my own version of fairy tales/nursery rhymes. In which the hero usually ends up dying.
  6. Do you like catsup/ketchup/tomato sauce on or beside your fries? Beside. 
  7. Have you ever been a boy/girl scout? I am currently a scout, yeah.
  8. Have you ever written a book? Tried to. It was some soppy love story thingy crossed with some fantasy concept that I was obsessed with.
  9. Have you ever broken a mirror? Yeah. Once a mirror cracked cause I looked at it. My face is that ugly.
  10. Are you superstitious? Ehh...don't really give.
  11. What is your biggest pet peeve? When you're working, and the teacher starts looking over your shoulder. 
  12. Do you slurp your drink after it's gone? Yup. Slurping's my fave. I love slurping. 
  13. Have you ever blown bubbles in your milk? HELL YEAH.
  14. Would you rather eat a Big Mac or a Whopper? If I could have both, I'd totally go both.
  15. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping? WHAT?! NO! Ewwww...
  16. Would you ever parachute out of a plane? Who wouldn't wanna do that?!
  17. What's the most daring thing you've done? Oh, wow. This is hard. Once I climbed onto the roof, and just hung from the basketball ring for five minutes straight.
  18. When you are at the grocery store, do you ask for paper or plastic? Um...I don't think they give me a choice for this one...
  19. True or False: You would rather eat steak than pizza. FALSE! Who the heck would choose steak over pizza?!
  20. Did you have a baby blanket? Pffft, no.
  21. Have you ever tried to cut your own hair? Yeeep. I put it up in a side ponytail and chopped half of it off.
  22. How did that turn out? It actually looked fine, until I tried to put my hair up in pigtails.
  23. Have you ever sleepwalked? Yeah, and the next morning I woke up in the washing machine. Don't ask.
  24. Have you ever had a birthday party at McDonalds? Nah.
  25. Can you flip your eye-lids up? I don't think so...//tries to and fails//...yeah, nah.
So there we go! 25 questions answered. Hopefully, I'll get through this challenge.

~ayumii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping to leave a comment :)