Thursday 5 March 2015

TaxiLP: SUBSCRIBE!

Hey guys! Ayumii here with another YouTube shoutout. This time for one of my other friends, TaxiLP. He's got a pretty wicked channel so go comment, like and subscribe here! Seriously, go do it. Trust me, I'm the Doctor. //straightens bowtie trolololololol//

------------------------------

Y'all need to check out the poll on the right, at the top of the page. And follow my blog. Like, seriously, it'll be one of the best (worst) decisions in your life. You can make suggestions or what you would like me to post in the comments below. And I'll try and do it.

Sorry for the short post. Something Minecrafty might be coming up soon...and...it's, well...bleugh. You'll see.

~ayumii


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping to leave a comment :)